Hello! I’m the Tina behind Tina Made It. I live in LA and am an occupational therapist by trade with a passion for anything creative and aesthetically pleasing. This blog is my attempt to carve out a niche for myself in an over-saturated blog world. 🙂
Tina Made It is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on what I like doing most– making things. You’ll find DIY crafts, recipes I’ve tried, general decor/food/beauty inspiration, and a peek into my life and the things I’m lurvin’.
I have no formal creative background or training. Anything creative I’ve explored has been purely a result of personal interest. With that said, at some point in my life, I’ve dabbled in scrapbooking, knitting, crocheting, stamping, card-making, sewing, calligraphy, ceramics/pottery, and wood-work. Though I’m not an expert in anything, I enjoy pretty much everything that allows me to create.
Some things you must know:
- I love that the acronym of Tina Made It is TMI. Mostly because I love acronyms in general, not because I like sharing Too Much Information. My favorite acronym is GAFM (pronounced “GAFF-um”). Get Away From Me. Don’t ask.
- I currently freelance as an assistant coordinator with several event design/planning companies, including Love & Splendor, and recently completed internships with Oh Joy! and Bramble Workshop. So much fun!
- My current obsessions: the colors coral and gold, ‘It’s a 10’ conditioner, hearts, YSL Touche Éclat, cronuts, and the very hungry caterpillar (as in, from the book. I identify, especially the part where he over-eats and his tummy hurts).
- The majority of my photos are taken with my trusty iPhone4S and edited with the app, VSCO Cam. If not my phone, then I use the Canon S95 or Canon Rebel T3.
- And finally, it pleases me that after so many years of being a blog-reader (err.. addict), I can call myself a blogger. Even if it’s just for fun. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!
Photo credit: Lisa Higaki
Banner credit: Jason Ashimoto at Onigiri Everyday